How to Subscribe?
Subscription and activation on Dar Al-Manhal Publishers' platform
Dar Al-Manhal publishers' platform offers a huge electronic educational content which includes e-books, e-stories, e-games, e-exercises, printable and interactive worksheets, videos, sounds as well as many other valuable learning sources, covering all topics and stages enriching the education process.
In order for a user to be able to fully browse the website and take the advantage of its content, he must subscribe to the platform by clicking the "subscribe" option in the footer.
Then, the Subscription page appears allowing the user to subscribe to the site.
The Subscription page offers two types of subscriptions, which are:
It allows families to subscribe to an account the users of which range from one to three users, on a monthly or yearly basis.
A school can subscribe with any number of users -not less than 10 students- providing a teacher's account to every 10 students, on a monthly or yearly basis.
- credit cards (Mastercard or Visa)
After the completion of subscription, a screen appears confirming that the process has been successfully completed.
- 1It moves you to the subscription information screen by clicking the link shown in the below figure.
- 2From the main menu, choose “Subscribe”
- Subscription status (account validity, start date and expiration date)
- Subscription type and cost
- Subscription information (number of users, number of activated accounts, number of nonactivated accounts and the activation code)
- 1copying the activation code that appears on the subscription information screen and pasting it on the activation box in the activation screen.
- 2From the main menu, choose “Activation”
- 2From the “activation screen”, the user can paste the activation code and then click “Activation”.